Thank you for filling out our initial survey to gather information on who is and when people are available. We should be able to release more information shortly about our work parties over the summer – Check our social media channels for any updates in the mean time
Due to the current restrictions and uncertainty around a timeline of returning to a new normal, and a desire to keep our site safe, our board members had to make the difficult choice to cancel our summer programming for this year.
We are giving those who registered an option of whether they would like a full refund or to hold a deposit for their spot for next year. We are planning to keep the schedule as close to the same as possible for 2021. We are also hoping to plan some virtual events, like a campfire/sing-a-long. We don’t have details on what this would look like yet, but we’re hoping to keep camp going in some capacity, even if it looks a little different than we’re used to.
As soon as we’re able to reschedule and gathering rules change, we will be holding our EGM and Cream Tea just later than we had originally planned. We will also be resuming work parties once we are able.
Your Donations Make A Difference
It has now been four summers since we reopened our beloved camp. We are currently in uncertain times during the Covid-19 outbreak, however we know that moving forward is important. The opportunity for children, teens, and adults to experience Camp Artaban matters now and for the future of a new normal. Your donation will help make a difference.
Members of Artaban’s Board of Directors and the committees they organize are all volunteers as well as donors and we invite the whole community of Camp Artaban to join us in making a donation.
View our Ask Letter
Get Involved Today!
Accredited member of the BC Camps Association